1.分析以下英语句子

2.翻译牛津英语高一上第三单元书后的句子

3.生活情景英语对话短文

分析以下英语句子

油价又涨了你能接受吗英语_油价飞涨英文

1.Others do it to stay in shape-walking is of benefit to hearts.

在此问一下,原句真的是这样么?翻译不通啊。感觉others do it to stay in shape. Walking is of benefit to hearts更顺些。翻译为其他人步行是为了保持体形。步行对心脏有好处。

若按原句分析的话,此句为主语从句,名词性成分作主语,主语为others do it to stay in shape-walking, 谓语为is of benefit to ,宾语为heart.

要是按我的理解,即把原句分为两句,就更容易分析了。第一句others为主语,do 为谓语,it 是宾语,to stay in shape是目的状语。第二句主语为walking,谓语为is of benefit to ,宾语为heart.

2.Try walking with a friend and talking as your walk.Usually, it is unlikely that you are too out of breath to talk.(上文在写如何判断自己行走的速度是否合适。)

Try walking with a friend and talking as your walk是祈使句。try为动词,walking with a friend and talking是宾语,as your walk(应该是as you walk吧?)是状语。

第二句句式忘了是什么了。

3.With oil price going up all the time,people expect(为什么不用wish ,hope,want)to pay more for trelling.

hope和wish的区别

hope用作动词时,后面可接不定式或that从句,但不能接“宾语+不定式”。如:

①We hope to see you again.(= We hope we can see you again.)

我希望能再次见到你。

②I hope you can help me with my maths.

希望你能帮助我学数学。

(不能说 I hope you to help me with my maths.)

wish后面接不定式或“宾语+不定式”都可以,其意义相当于“想要”,“希望”(=would like或want)。wish接 that从句时一般表示某种强烈而又难以实现的“愿望”,而hope表示的是可以实现或能达到的“希望”。例如:

①I wish to place an order right now.

我想马上订购。

②I wish him to make progress.

我希望他取得进步。

③I wish I could fly like a bird.

但愿我能象鸟一样飞。(从句中的could表示其动作不可能实现,不能用can。)

④I hope he can do that.

我希望他能干那件事。(本句表示有可能实现的一种希望,can不能用could代替。)

wish可表示良好的“祝愿”,后面接“宾语+宾补(形容词或名词)。而hope不能这样用。如:

①I wish you hy.祝你幸福。(不用hope)

②I wish you a pleasant journey.祝你旅途愉快。(不用hope)

在简略句中,如要表示希望某事不会发生时,应说I hope not,而不说 I don"t hope so。

hope和wish的区别是从网上找的。

第3题有点奇怪,从逻辑上推应该是people are expected to pay more for trelling 吧?油价涨不是好事,怎么人们还会期待多付钱呢?

翻译牛津英语高一上第三单元书后的句子

1.American children can prepare to attend driving text when they are 16 years old,can't they? 2.Why do I can't keep remembering new words while you can? 3.The war caused oil prices to rise all over the word ,didn't it? 4.It's important to know how to get along with others,when we get into the society. 5.They all thought this is the first time for me to come to the city. As a matter of fact,Ihe live there for 2 years. 6.Children like reading HARRY POTTER,and so do many adults.

生活情景英语对话短文

不少情景对话使用频率高,表达效果好,有利于学生练习口语。我精心收集了,供大家欣赏学习!

 篇1

 F: excuse me, can you pass me that newspaper, please?

 打扰一下,请您递给我那份报纸好吗?

 T: here it is.

给您.

 F: thanks. It seems that the flight will be late.

 谢谢.好像航班要晚点了.

 T: yes, it seems that way. This paper says the price of gasoline will rise.

 好像是这样.报纸上说油价要涨了.

 F: I hope it doesn't affect the price of plane tickets.

 我希望不要影响机票的价格.

 T: it doesn't look good. We seem to he another energy crisis at hand .

 看上去情况不妙.我们面临着新的能源危机.

 F: we can definitely feel the oil shortage here in Beijing.

 在北京这儿我们可以感到石油短缺.

 T: it has already had a negative influence on the global economy.

 石油短缺已经影响到全球经济的发展.

 F: I think we must balance our demand for energy with our rapidly shrinking resources.

 迅速减少,我们要平衡对能源的需求.

 T: I can't agree more. We must use our energy resources wisely in order to maintain ourquality of life.

 的确.要想保证生活质量,我们必须合理利用能源.

 F: like what?

 比如说?

 T: using efficient liances.

 使用高效节能电器.

 F: don't we he other ways to bring us out of the energy crisis?

 有没有其他办法能让我们摆脱能源危机呢?

 T: definitely. I think solar energy is the best way to solve the energy crisis.

 有啊!我想使用太阳能是解决能源危机的最好办法.

 F: you he a point here. But I think we should also enhance people's awareness of energyconservation.

 你说的有道理,但是我认为我们应该提高人们节约能源的意识.

 T: yes, you're right. We should encourage energy conservation and improve energyefficiency .

 是啊.我们应该鼓励能源节约,提高能源的利用率.

 篇2

 M: the news says storms and floods he hit most of the South this summer.

 新闻说,今年夏天南方大部分省份遭遇了洪灾.

 L: yes. There has been tremendous damage and many people are homeless.

 是啊.好像损失很大,好多人无家可归.

 M: meanwhile, the northern provinces are suffering drought . It that abnormal ?

 但是北方省份却遭遇了旱灾.那不是反常吗?

 L: it's a global issue, not just in China.

 好多国家都这样,不单单是中国.

 M: that's true. There are natural disasters in almost every part of the world every year, but this year seems to be the most disastrous year for China.

 是啊,好像每年各个地方都会遭受自然灾害,但是今年中国遭受的自然灾害最多.

 L: you said it. There he been so many reports of snowstormm floods, earthquakes, sandstorms and landslides claiming people's lives.

 是的.每天都听到各种各样的报道,不是雪灾,就是洪水和地震,或者是沙尘暴,泥石流,很多人因此丧生.

 M: it's so heartbreaking to see people struggling for help. He you ever experienced a flood?

 看见很多人挣扎着喊救命,我心里特别难受.你经历过洪水灾害吗?

 L: No, I live in thw northern part of China.

 没有,我生活在中国的北部.

 M: you are very lucky. I was in Guizhou three months ago on a business trip when there was a flood.

 那你很.三个月之前,我去贵州出差,正好赶上了发洪水.

 L: it must he been terrible.

 一定很可怕吧?

 M: I he never seen so many people wandering in water up to their waists through the streets and waiting on rooftops for help.

 是啊,从来没见过那种场面,水到腰那么深.有的人在街上,有的人站在屋顶上,到处都有人喊救命.

 L: wow, I can't imagine!

 天啊,真的难以想象.

 M: actually, I would he drowned if the rescue team had not e.

 事实上,如果救援队不来,我可能都被淹死了.

 篇3

 M: so far, the quake in Sichuan has killed about 69,172 people and has left 374,159 people injured, 17,420 missing.

 到目前为止,四川汶川地震已造成69172人遇难,374159人受伤,17420人失踪.

 L: I feel so sorry for those victims. It's the scariestthing that I he ever seen.

 真为那些遇难者感到惋惜.这是我所见过的最恐怖的事情.

 M: did you feel the quake?

 你当时感受到地震了吗?

 L: yes. Actually, I was treling in Sichuan then.

 感受到了,事实上,我当时就在四川省内.

 M: oh,really? I didn't know that. Tell me what it was like.

 是吗?我之前没听你说过啊.跟我说说当时怎么回事?

 L: well, it was on a Monday afternoon, a little after two o'clock, and I was reading some magazines when there was horrible grinding sound and the floor started bouncing and shaking.

 那天是周一,下午两点多一点,我正在看杂志,那时忽然听见剧烈的挤压声,地板开始晃动.

 M: oh, my dear! What did you do?

 哦,天哪,你当时怎么办的?

 L: well, it took me a second or two to figure out what was going on. Then I called mycolleague. It's unbelievable that she was still asleep and didn't feel a thing.

 我过了一会儿才明白是怎么回事,之后我赶快打电话给我的同事.不可思议的是,她当时还在睡觉,什么都没感觉到.

 M: incredible.

 太不可思议了!

 L: as she realized what was hening, she panicked .

 后来明白了怎么回事后,她慌得不知所措.

 M: that must he been horrifying.

 一定很恐怖吧!

 L: oh, it was. Then I managed to open the door and we finally made our way to safety.

 是啊.随后我用力开启门,我们拼命跑到了一个安全的地方.

 M: oh, thank God. Was anyone hurt?

 哦,谢天谢地!有人受伤吗?

 L: three people were killed and about fifty people were injured.

 死了三个人,受伤的大约有50个人.

 M: what a tragedy!

 L: it was terrible. I hope it will never hen again!

 太惨了! 是很可怕,真希望不要再发生这种事了!