1.几道英语翻译题。

2.英语短文求翻译

3.生活情景英语对话短文

4.英语精读笔记《小屁孩日记》1-02

几道英语翻译题。

油价暴跌英文_近期油价新闻热点摘抄英语

1. According to the news report, it is the weather that decide the exact launch time of Shenzhou VII.

考察强调句

2. Their friendship is based on years of open communications .考察被动语态

3. The are suppoesd to come up with a better solution to the problem caused by high petrol prices as soon as possible.考察短语come up with

4. All students are requested to attend tomorrow's meeting。考察被动语态

5. Thinking little of the risk they bore, the firemen rescued the people that were trapped in the fire as usual . 考察定语从句

6. Mother Teresa was devoted her whole life to caring for the poor. 这里的 be devoted to 的 to是介词 ,后面一定跟动名词

晕 又有人先了 唉

英语短文求翻译

难道经济衰退的苦难岁月又要回来了吗?自OPEC在三月份同意消减原油供应以来,原油价格每桶已暴涨到约26美元,而去年12月还不到10美元一桶。将近三倍的石油价格不得不让人回忆起73年石油危机导致石油价格暴涨四倍的可怕经历,还有79-80年间的石油价格也曾暴涨成如今的这般模样。两场少见的石油危机都可归结于两位数的通货膨胀和全球性的经济衰退。而这一次,那些警告人们厄运当头的头版头条的新闻都跑到哪儿去了呢?

本周另一个推动石油价格暴涨的帮凶就是伊拉克暂时禁止了本国石油的出口业务。与此同时,受正处抗寒关头的北方诸国拉动经济增长的因素影响,也有可能于短期内将石油价格哄抬得更高。

不过也有不少利好因素,可保眼下的这场经济危机不至于惨烈到70年代的那般光景。因为大多数国家现在的汽油价格早已不像70年代那样,其原油价格对汽油价格的影响力已经降至一个较小的范围。欧洲的汽油税就占其零售价格的八成,所以,即使原油价格出现再大的波动,也不会像从前一样“应声而涨”了。

富裕的国家对于石油的依赖程度也较之以往更少,对石油价格的波动也没有那么“在意”。而能源保护的相关政策,促使他们转向其它燃料并降低了对石油的依赖性,也大大降低了石油的重要性。能耗型企业已经降低其消耗量,软件、咨询和移动电话行业对石油的消耗又远小于钢铁和汽车行业。这些富裕国家GDP中的每一美元对石油的依赖程度较之73年约下降了一半。OECD在他的一份最新经济展望中分析石油价格时就如是说道:石油的全年均价约22美元每桶,与98年的每桶13美元的相比,的确增加了进口的总额度,然就富裕国家的GDP而言,这点增量仅仅只占到了0.25-0.5%;而且,不足全年总收入的四分之一,并低于74年、80年的水平。而另一方面,不少国家依赖于进口石油,其重工业业已转向更为密集的产业模式,此种做法可能会进一步地受到油价暴涨的挤压。

一个的确没有必要为了石油涨价而茶饭不思,也与70年代的油价暴涨有着本质性区别的重要理由就是恰好没有出现一般性商品价格通胀和全球性过剩需求的恶劣局面,因为绝大多数国家和地区才刚刚脱离经济衰退的困境。从《经济学家》报上公布的商品价格指数就能清楚地看到,从一年前直到今日,居然丝毫没有变动。

生活情景英语对话短文

不少情景对话使用频率高,表达效果好,有利于学生练习口语。我精心收集了,供大家欣赏学习!

篇1

F: excuse me, can you pass me that newspaper, please?

打扰一下,请您递给我那份报纸好吗?

T: here it is.

给您.

F: thanks. It seems that the flight will be late.

谢谢.好像航班要晚点了.

T: yes, it seems that way. This paper says the price of gasoline will rise.

好像是这样.报纸上说油价要涨了.

F: I hope it doesn't affect the price of plane tickets.

我希望不要影响机票的价格.

T: it doesn't look good. We seem to have another energy crisis at hand .

看上去情况不妙.我们面临着新的能源危机.

F: we can definitely feel the oil shortage here in Beijing.

在北京这儿我们可以感到石油短缺.

T: it has already had a negative influence on the global economy.

石油短缺已经影响到全球经济的发展.

F: I think we must balance our demand for energy with our rapidly shrinking resources.

资源迅速减少,我们要平衡对能源的需求.

T: I can't agree more. We must use our energy resources wisely in order to maintain ourquality of life.

的确.要想保证生活质量,我们必须合理利用能源.

F: like what?

比如说?

T: using efficient appliances.

使用高效节能电器.

F: don't we have other ways to bring us out of the energy crisis?

有没有其他办法能让我们摆脱能源危机呢?

T: definitely. I think solar energy is the best way to solve the energy crisis.

有啊!我想使用太阳能是解决能源危机的最好办法.

F: you have a point here. But I think we should also enhance people's awareness of energyconservation.

你说的有道理,但是我认为我们应该提高人们节约能源的意识.

T: yes, you're right. We should encourage energy conservation and improve energyefficiency .

是啊.我们应该鼓励能源节约,提高能源的利用率.

篇2

M: the news says storms and floods have hit most of the South this summer.

新闻说,今年夏天南方大部分省份遭遇了洪灾.

L: yes. There has been tremendous damage and many people are homeless.

是啊.好像损失很大,好多人无家可归.

M: meanwhile, the northern provinces are suffering drought . It that abnormal ?

但是北方省份却遭遇了旱灾.那不是反常吗?

L: it's a global issue, not just in China.

好多国家都这样,不单单是中国.

M: that's true. There are natural disasters in almost every part of the world every year, but this year seems to be the most disastrous year for China.

是啊,好像每年各个地方都会遭受自然灾害,但是今年中国遭受的自然灾害最多.

L: you said it. There have been so many reports of snowstormm floods, earthquakes, sandstorms and landslides claiming people's lives.

是的.每天都听到各种各样的报道,不是雪灾,就是洪水和地震,或者是沙尘暴,泥石流,很多人因此丧生.

M: it's so heartbreaking to see people struggling for help. Have you ever experienced a flood?

看见很多人挣扎着喊救命,我心里特别难受.你经历过洪水灾害吗?

L: No, I live in thw northern part of China.

没有,我生活在中国的北部.

M: you are very lucky. I was in Guizhou three months ago on a business trip when there was a flood.

那你很幸运.三个月之前,我去贵州出差,正好赶上了发洪水.

L: it must have been terrible.

一定很可怕吧?

M: I have never seen so many people wandering in water up to their waists through the streets and waiting on rooftops for help.

是啊,从来没见过那种场面,水到腰那么深.有的人在街上,有的人站在屋顶上,到处都有人喊救命.

L: wow, I can't imagine!

天啊,真的难以想象.

M: actually, I would have drowned if the rescue team had not e.

事实上,如果救援队不来,我可能都被淹死了.

篇3

M: so far, the quake in Sichuan has killed about 69,172 people and has left 374,159 people injured, 17,420 missing.

到目前为止,四川汶川地震已造成69172人遇难,374159人受伤,17420人失踪.

L: I feel so sorry for those victims. It's the scariestthing that I have ever seen.

真为那些遇难者感到惋惜.这是我所见过的最恐怖的事情.

M: did you feel the quake?

你当时感受到地震了吗?

L: yes. Actually, I was traveling in Sichuan then.

感受到了,事实上,我当时就在四川省内.

M: oh,really? I didn't know that. Tell me what it was like.

是吗?我之前没听你说过啊.跟我说说当时怎么回事?

L: well, it was on a Monday afternoon, a little after two o'clock, and I was reading some magazines when there was horrible grinding sound and the floor started bouncing and shaking.

那天是周一,下午两点多一点,我正在看杂志,那时忽然听见剧烈的挤压声,地板开始晃动.

M: oh, my dear! What did you do?

哦,天哪,你当时怎么办的?

L: well, it took me a second or two to figure out what was going on. Then I called mycolleague. It's unbelievable that she was still asleep and didn't feel a thing.

我过了一会儿才明白是怎么回事,之后我赶快打电话给我的同事.不可思议的是,她当时还在睡觉,什么都没感觉到.

M: incredible.

太不可思议了!

L: as she realized what was happening, she panicked .

后来明白了怎么回事后,她慌得不知所措.

M: that must have been horrifying.

一定很恐怖吧!

L: oh, it was. Then I managed to open the door and we finally made our way to safety.

是啊.随后我用力开启门,我们拼命跑到了一个安全的地方.

M: oh, thank God. Was anyone hurt?

哦,谢天谢地!有人受伤吗?

L: three people were killed and about fifty people were injured.

死了三个人,受伤的大约有50个人.

M: what a tragedy!

L: it was terrible. I hope it will never happen again!

太惨了! 是很可怕,真希望不要再发生这种事了!

英语精读笔记《小屁孩日记》1-02

英文解释:If you figure that something is the case, you think or guess that it is the case.

e.g. She figured that she had learned a lot from the experience.

她觉得自己从这一经历中学到了很多东西。

Comment: 以后在表达“认为”的时候可以尝试用这个词,不要总是用“I think…”.

英文解释:at a later time

e.g.? I'll let you know later on.以后我会告诉你的。

e.g. the sort of junk that might come in handy one day.

这类垃圾以后也可能派上用场。

Comment: 某些表达有用的句子里不要总是用useful,可以试着用come in handy这样的地道表达。

e.g. be stuck in traffic jams 遇上交通堵塞

Fortunately, I know now that you don’t have to be stuck in bad situations.

但是幸运的是,我现在明白,你根本就没有必要深陷泥潭。

英文解释:A bunch of people is a group of people who share one or more characteristics or who are doing something together.

e.g. My neighbours are a bunch of busybodies.

我的邻居们是一群爱管闲事的人。

e.g. I want to say, for the record, that I have never accepted any gift from anyone in your company.

我必须郑重声明,我从来没有从贵公司的任何人手里接受过任何礼物。

英文解释:If you hit a particular high or low point on a scale of something such as success or health, you reach it.

e.g. Oil prices hit record levels yesterday.

油价昨天达到了创纪录的水平。

e.g. Adolescence growth spurt 青春发育高峰期

In this view, the US growth spurt is just around the corner.

按照这种观点,美国经济的井喷式增长即将到来。

Comment: 生理上的发育高峰和经济上的急剧增长都可以使用这个词组,可以替代我们写作当中的increase rapidly.

Comment: bully是小霸王的意思,班级里的小霸王可以说the class bully。

e.g. It would be up to them to decide who should take over, or whether they should let an outsider run the company.

届时将由他们决定谁来接管新闻集团,或是否应让外人参与管理新闻集团。